I am super excited to announce that I was nominated for the Liebster Award, which is an award that recognizes new bloggers. I was nominated by the beautiful Cassandra from Coffee And Poppies. If you’re a college student, you NEED to check out her blog! She has great posts about college essentials, dorm workouts and makeup tutorials on a college budget. I am very grateful that she nominated me! With being nominated for this award, I have to answer 11 questions and ask my own 11 questions. Then I will tag 11 other new bloggers!
1. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would it be? I would love to go to either an island in the Caribbean, Ireland or Paris! I’ve always want to go to Europe. I could use a vacation 🙂
2. What are some small things that make your day better? I love being able to come home from work and cuddle with my sweet fur baby. I also love a good cup of coffee…who doesn’t?! (unless you don’t like coffee!)
3. What are your resolutions for blogging in 2018? I currently (try to) make a post schedule at the beginning of the month, but I sometimes have a hard time following it because a full-time job really gets in the way of that. So, I am going to try to actually stick to a schedule and be consistent! I also need to start being more active on social media and engage with other bloggers like me!
4. If you could be any character from a TV show, book, movie, anything, who would you be? I would definitely be Meredith Grey. Grey’s Anatomy is my favorite TV show, so the obvious choice would be her! She has been through SO much in her life, but is so strong and such a good person. I live for Thursday nights (well, technically Friday afternoons because I don’t have cable so I have to wait to watch it on Hulu).
5. What could you give a 40 minute presentation on without any preparation?Honestly…makeup. I have learned a lot over the years, plus I am taking makeup courses so I can get my Makeup Artist Certification! I love talking to my friends and family about different products, giving them tips and teaching them how to do their makeup or apply a certain product! It’s such a passion of mine..which is why I have this blog!
6. How long have you been blogging for? I started this blog about a year and a half ago, but I have definitely not been consistent with posting.
7. What fad or trend do you hope comes back? There isn’t anything I can think of :-/
8. What are your favorite holiday traditions? I don’t have many traditions but, at Christmas, my family always hides a pickle in the tree. We usually get lottery tickets for finding it first. I found it last year and won $3 from a scratch off!
9. If money and time weren’t an issue, what hobby would you start? I honestly have no idea, but I do like to collect things. So, if money wasn’t an issue, I’d collect every single makeup brush on the planet!
10. Is there a blogger you look up to? Amber McNaught, from Forever Amber. I love her. Reading her blog is what inspired me to start my own. Partly because I want to make this blog my full time job at point in the future (that’s the hope), but of course I need to work hard and be consistent!
11. Do you have any special talents or quirks that you love? I don’t have any special talents or quirks, although I wish I did!
1. Answer the questions your nominator has asked you.
2. Nominate 11 other bloggers (preferably with under 200 followers).
3. Ask your own 11 questions.
4. Let your nominees know they’ve been nominated!
- What is your dream job, and why?
- What was your favorite memory from 2017?
- If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
- How do you like your coffee (or tea)?
- What are 3 goals for your blog in 2018?
- If you were going to a deserted island and could only bring one item, what would it be?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What is one accomplishment you are most proud of?
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your favorite thing to do on a Friday night?
- Maritza at The Beauty Swatcher
- Jessie at Jessies Journal
- Emillia at Written In The Stars
- Gayle at This Little Light
- A at Life Like A Galaxy Girl
- Sarah at Entirely Sarah
- Emma at Mummy Alfie Ivy
- Alex at Alex England
- Rhi at Rinky Dinky Rhi
- Magdalena & Monika at MOST
- Roxy at Roxy online
P.S. I’m working on a new post explaining why I haven’t posted in over a month.